Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Self-Publishing Company in Delhi


LOGIHQ - "LOG into your Intellectual Happiness in your Quest for life" (©2011)

LOGIHQ  Training & Publishing Pvt. Ltd.
New Delhi-INDIA

PUBLISHING

At the publishing arm of LOGIHQ , we provide self-publishing services to writers. This follows the POD (Print on Demand) route to publishing your books.
If questions like .............
            "How can i publish my Hindi poetry book ?"
            "How can I publish my Hindi poetry Collection ?"
            "Where do i get my first book published ?"
            "How can i publish my first book ?"
            "How can i get my book cover designed ?"
            "How can i get my training material published ?"
            "Who will publish my book ?"
             "I am a new writer, can i get my book published ?"
             "Can someone help me with publishing of my first book ?"..................

trouble you, then LOGIHQ's self-publishing services are the answer. 

Whether you are a writer, even a first time writer, a poet, a photographer or any creativity oriented person and wish to see your work in book form, we can help you.
Even if you are a Speaker, a Trainer or a Training organization and wish to get your works published, we can help you get it self-published.


We also offer Book cover designing.

For more information please contact:        info.logihq@gmail.com


LOGIHQ Training and Publishing Pvt. Ltd.





No comments:

Post a Comment