Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

submit your entries for the book......

Great...!!

entries have started pouring in for the proposed Hindi poetry book.
Those of you writers who are still thinking, hurry with your best poems selection.

and don't forget to send a brief profile & a photo of yours.
please note that entries should be accompanied with a covering letter, a declaration that the poems/works are your original, unpublished creations.

The poems should be typed in Hindi and in a word file and without any artworks etc.
send you entries to

info.logihq@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. hello sir i also like to write poems and want to publish it. could u help me in this case?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii...
    My name is Namrata.I love to write poems in hindi.I have a good collection of poetry and i want to publish that.So I am looking for a publisher.kindly reply me if u can publish my poems.
    I'll wait for ur positive response.

    ReplyDelete